Record, edit, and share mobile screen recordings with the Screencast-O-Matic Android Screen Recorder App. The free Android app allows you to quickly capture your screen and overlay your Facecam to create high-quality videos.
The Android Screen Recorder is loaded with easy-to-use features similar to Screencast-O-Matic’s iOS app. Both mobile screen recorders are useful in a variety of situations. Here’s a list of the features and how you can implement them into your workflow.
Enhanced Mobile Screen Recording Features
- There’s no time limit on recordings, so record as long as you want.
- Record as many videos as you want.
- You can record audio narration to go along with your screen recording.
Add Facecam reactions
- For a personal touch, add Facecam to your recordings.
- Add Facecam to the entire video, or select the parts where you want to show your face.
- Drag to reposition the Facecam where you want it.
Enhance your videos
- Trim your videos.
- Crop videos with presets for easy social sharing or apply a custom crop.
- Adjust the playback speed.
- Rotate your videos.
Manage and share your videos
- Import videos from your device’s camera roll.
- Upload your videos to Screencast-O-Matic.
- Share through the apps you already use on your phone, like YouTube, Facebook, and more.
Automatically transfer your videos to Screencast-O-Matic’s desktop Video Editor with a Premier Plan
- Use one account across multiple devices including Windows, Mac, Chromebook, and iPhone/iPad.
- Automatically transfer your mobile recordings to the desktop video editor to further enhance and personalize your videos.
- Mix and match videos, add music, overlays, motion and more with the Screencast-O-Matic video editor.
Communicate and Collaborate With The Android Screen Recorder App
It’s easy to implement mobile screen recordings within your workflow. You can record and share your phone screen to easily communicate with your team. Record quick videos to share your thoughts or provide feedback on work projects.
At school, students can easily record videos for assignments and submit them to their teachers.
Here are a few scenarios where a mobile screen recorder is helpful:
- A customer service representative can visually walk customers through apps, purchases or technical issues.
- Easily show someone how to use an app or troubleshoot their mobile device.
- Teachers can give students quick feedback while on the go.
The easy screen recording app is also perfect for app demos, tutorials, video feedback, game walkthroughs and more. You’ll soon discover there’s so much you can do with Screencast-O-Matic.
It’s never been easier to create and share your own high-quality videos. Best of all, it’s free to use. Download the Android Screen Recorder app to get started.