Zoom Video Integration for Screencast-O-Matic
Screencast-O-Matic integrated with Zoom for easy editing and sharing.
How to set up Screencast-O-Matic and Zoom?
Get started with a Deluxe or Premier subscription.
Connect with your local or cloud Zoom meeting recordings. You will then see your Zoom recordings in the Screencast-O-Matic content manager.
Record your meeting or webinar
- Use Zoom to record your meeting or webinar.
- Store Zoom Recordings locally or in the cloud.
TIP: You may want to optimize recordings for video editing.
Learn more about configuring Zoom.
Connect with Zoom
- Click “Connect” in the Screencast-O-Matic content manager.
- Easily connect with your local or cloud recordings.
- Click on Zoom meeting thumbnails to easily import videos.
Need help? Check out our tutorial.
Edit Zoom Recordings and transform your meeting video
- Mix and match videos and media.
- Trim, crop, and cut segments of your videos.
- Edit audio, replace narration and add music.
- Clean up or replace captions.
- Highlight and zoom in/out on specific areas of your screen.
- Add text, shape, blur, image, and video overlays including from our stock media library.
- Add animations and transitions for effects.
Share your Zoom Meetings
- Take advantage of our intuitive cloud hosting and sharing platform.
- Get a shareable link or embed code to use on your LMS, or other applications.
- Organize your content into folders using drag and drop. Share folders to collaborate with teammates.
- Create video channels, choosing the play order for your audience.
- Personalize the video viewing experience with a custom player and thumbnail.
- Upload to other popular cloud hosting services or save to your computer.
Start editing and sharing today!