Streamline video creation by importing an Adobe Acrobat PDF
Turn a PDF file into an engaging video
- Streamline video creation by importing an Adobe Acrobat PDF into our storyboard editor with Stories.
- Toggle between a script view and a visual storyboard view.
- Turn your script into closed captions!
- Drag and drop sections for easy reordering.
- Add sections of webcam recording or picture-in-picture (PIP).
- Add music, record or import narration for each section.
- Integrated with a full video editor to perfect your video content.
Conveniently share video when you want, where you want.
- Upload and publish your Google Slides screen recordings on YouTube, Screencast-O-Matic, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Vimeo.
- Quickly share your videos on Facebook and Twitter.
- Grab a link, email, or embed your video into your site.
- Download a copy of your video and share anywhere.
Start creating today!