Blackboard LTI Integration for Screencast-O-Matic
With video learning, you can reach every student in the classroom.
How to set up Screencast-O-Matic with Blackboard LMS
Brings lessons to life with video
- Easily capture lectures and create video content for the classroom.
- Launch the screen recorder from within the Blackboard LTI.
- Embed videos or add curated video channels by adding content to a course.
- Customize the video player experience to add captions, auto play, etc.
Create student video assignments
- Students can easily launch the screen recorder from within the Blackboard LMS app, without requiring login or personal information.
- Create a dedicated space for all student videos.
- Designate viewing audience and manage video permissions, including password protection.
Single sign-on for easy user management
- Access the Screencast-O-Matic LTI App when you add a content item to a course.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) support to authenticate directly using Blackboard login.
- No additional passwords are needed to launch Screencast-O-Matic.
- Easy account creation directly from within the LTI App.
See Screencast-O-Matic plans for Schools & Universities