Canvas LMS Integration for Screencast-O-Matic
Reach every student with video learning in the classroom with Canvas by Instructure and Screencast-O-Matic.
How to set up Screencast-O-Matic with Canvas Learning Management System?
Screencast-O-Matic brings lessons to life with Canvas by Instructure
- Easily capture lectures and create video content for the classroom.
- Launch the screen recorder from Canvas LMS.
- Embed videos or add curated video channels in your announcements, assignments, and discussions.
- Customize the video player experience to add captions, auto play, etc.
Create student video assignments
- Students can easily launch the screen recorder from Canvas, without requiring login or information.
- Create a dedicated space for all student videos.
- Designate viewing audience and manage video permissions, including password protection.
Single sign-on for easy user management
- Access the Screencast-O-Matic LTI App from the Canvas Rich Content Editor.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) support to authenticate directly from Canvas.
- No additional passwords are needed to launch Screencast-O-Matic from Canvas.
- Easy account creation directly from within the LTI App.
See Screencast-O-Matic plans for Schools & Universities