Use Github with Screencast-O-Matic
Build better products and collaborate with your team using video. Present designs on Github, communicate feedback and address issues.
How to use Screencast-O-Matic with Github
Communicate effectively using Github and Screencast-O-Matic
- Use video recordings and screenshots to collaborate with your team and provide clear communication.
- Create recordings with annotations to report issues or bugs.
- Record design and feature demos.
- Add video feedback with screen recordings and narration to explain your thoughts.
Quick capture with screenshots
- Use our snipping tool to capture a window, full screen or an area.
- Screenshots are automatically copied to your clipboard and can be pasted directly in Github issues for easy reporting.
- Annotate your screenshots in the image editor by adding text, arrows, and highlights to further explain bugs and features.
- Blur any sensitive information captured on your screen.
- Upload your images to content hosting to organize and share along with your videos.
Start creating today!