Send video emails with video messaging in Gmail
Say it with video at work and at home in Gmail. Easily send video emails to introduce yourself to clients, clarify a concept with a teammate, or send a birthday greeting to a loved one with quick video messages—right where you type.
Communicate effectively using Gmail and ScreenPal
- Use ScreenPal to create quick video messages for anyone.
- Save time and add context to a work email thread.
- Give quick, personalized feedback to students and colleagues.
- Update friends and family without typing.
- Send birthday video messages, holiday video greetings, and more.
Send video emails with ScreenPal and Gmail
- Click the ScreenPal icon , then select to record your screen, camera or both. You can optionally set a title for your video message.
- Record your video message, then trim and crop if needed.
- ScreenPal will automatically add an animated GIF thumbnail and link to your video. Hit send when you’re ready. It’s that easy!
Start creating today!