Microsoft Teams Integration for Screencast-O-Matic
Screencast-O-Matic integrated with Microsoft Teams for easy editing and sharing.
How to set up Screencast-O-Matic with Microsoft Teams?
Get started with a Deluxe or Premier subscription.
Connect with your Microsoft Teams meeting recordings. You will then see your Teams recordings in the Screencast-O-Matic content manager.
Record your meeting or webinar
- Use Microsoft Teams to record your meeting or webinar.
- Store Microsoft Teams Recordings in Sharepoint.
Connect with Microsoft Teams
- Click “Connect” in the Screencast-O-Matic content manager.
- Easily connect with your meeting recordings.
- Click on Microsoft Teams meeting thumbnails to easily import videos.
Need help? Check out our tutorial.
Edit Microsoft Teams Recordings and transform your meeting video
- Mix and match videos and media.
- Trim, crop, and cut segments of your videos.
- Edit audio, replace narration and add music.
- Clean up or replace captions.
- Highlight and zoom in/out on specific areas of your screen.
- Add text, shape, blur, image, and video overlays including from our stock media library.
- Add animations and transitions for effects.
Share your Microsoft Teams Meetings
- Take advantage of our intuitive cloud hosting and sharing platform.
- Get a shareable link or embed code to use on your LMS, or other applications.
- Organize your content into folders using drag and drop. Share folders to collaborate with teammates.
- Create video channels, choosing the play order for your audience.
- Personalize the video viewing experience with a custom player and thumbnail.
- Upload to other popular cloud hosting services or save to your computer.
Start creating today!