Moodle LMS Integration for Screencast-O-Matic
Reach every student with video learning in the classroom.
How to set up Screencast-O-Matic with Moodle Learning Management System?
Screencast-O-Matic brings lessons to life with Moodle
- Easily capture lectures and create video content for the classroom.
- Launch the screen recorder from the LMS.
- Embed videos or add curated video channels as a course activity
- Customize the video player experience to add captions, auto play, etc.
Create student video assignments
- Students can easily launch the screen recorder from Moodle, without requiring login or personal information.
- Create a dedicated space for all student videos.
- Designate viewing audience and manage video permissions, including password protection.
Single sign-on for easy user management
- Access the Screencast-O-Matic LTI App when you add an activity to a course or from the content editor.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) support to authenticate directly from Moodle.
- No additional passwords are needed to launch Screencast-O-Matic.
- Easy account creation directly from within the LTI App.
See Screencast-O-Matic plans for Schools & Universities