We’ve rolled out some updates to our video and image hosting platform.
- You can now launch the screenshot tool, screen recorder, and video editor from our marketing website when you are logged in.
- You can now add bandwidth to your Team Plan Quotes.
- Collapsible sidebar, so you have more screen space.
- Scrollable sidebar, making it easier to manage content (and navigate on mobile)!
- Improvements to Video Hosting Settings.
- Improved user experience for Team users who are using SAML.
- Removed Google ads from the channel and video view pages.
- Sharing Screencast-O-Matic video links in Facebook Messenger now pulls in your video thumbnail image.
- Smoother transitions from content pages to Settings.
- We’ve added the question, “How do you use video?” when you sign up for a new account. This will help us provide you with tips, tricks and content that is relevant.
- Responsive embeds now handle better when they are inserted in pages that don’t have an HTML width defined.
- Improved messaging when you try to access a video or image that the content owner has deleted or unpublished.
- More communication to content owners who are viewing a video or image that is unpublished.
- We’ve fixed some bugs related to our video editor trial. Users can now try, purchase, and launch without any hiccups in that process.
- A bug that affected some users upgrading through a referral link.
- Uploading a profile image that doesn’t meet the exact dimensions will still look great!
- A bug that sometimes hid the password field when some users tried to password protect a video, image, or channel.
- A bug that made it difficult to edit some of the notes associated with a video.