Google Sheets with Screencast-O-Matic
How to use Screencast-O-Matic with Google Sheets
Easily capture Google Sheets data and insights for your team
- Save time and easily create videos of your Google Sheets using your webcam and voice narration.
- Control and adjust webcam picture-in-picture (PIP). Hide/show webcam at any point in your recording.
- Use our video editing tools to perfect your recording, adding effects like music, zoom, captions, and a green screen filter.
Quickly capture screenshots and enhance your Google Sheets
- Use our snipping tool to capture a window, full screen, or an area.
- Screenshots can be pasted directly in your Google Sheets or added to your recorded video in the video editor.
- Easily explain data and annotate your screenshots in the image editor. Add text, arrows, steps, and highlights to further explain an image.
Conveniently share video when you want, where you want.
- Upload and publish your Google Sheets screen recordings on YouTube, Screencast-O-Matic, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Vimeo.
- Quickly share your videos on Facebook and Twitter.
- Grab a link, email, or embed your Google Sheets video screen captures into your site.
- Download a copy of your video and share anywhere.
Start creating today!