Bring presentations to life with video in Google Slides
Bring your presentations to life with video! Create engaging videos of your Google Slides presentations, add video and screenshots to elevate your presentations, and clearly communicate feedback with video messages in comments.
Add quick video messages to comments in Google Slides
- Use ScreenPal to create quick video messages for your team.
- Easily add context to comments for co-presenters and colleagues.
- Click in a comment field and click on the ScreenPal icon in the lower right corner to launch the recorder.
- Record your screen, webcam or both, easily trim and crop if needed, then ScreenPal automatically adds your video link to your comment.
Easily create engaging videos of your Google Slides presentations
- Save time and easily create videos of your presentations with narration.
- Control and adjust webcam picture-in-picture (PIP). Hide/show webcam at any point in your presentation.
- Use the video editor to perfect your presentation, adding post-production effects like music, zoom, transitions and green screen filter.
Quickly capture screenshots and add to your presentation
- Use our snipping tool to capture a window, full screen, or an area.
- Screenshots are automatically copied to your clipboard and can be pasted directly in Google Slides.
- Annotate your screenshots in the image editor by adding text, arrows, and highlights.
- Blur any sensitive information captured on your screen.
- Upload your images to content hosting to organize and share along with your videos.
Conveniently share video when you want, where you want.
- Upload and publish your Google Slides screen recordings on YouTube, Screencast-O-Matic, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Vimeo.
- Embed your hosted videos in any Google Slides presentation using Insert > Video By URL
- Quickly share your videos on Facebook and Twitter.
- Grab a link, email, or embed your Google Slides video screen captures into your site.
- Download a copy of your video and share anywhere.
Start creating today!