Google Classroom Integration for Screencast-O-Matic
Create and share classwork with your students using Google Classroom. Integrate video into your courses, communicate with your class and create an interactive learning experience.
How to set up Screencast-O-Matic with Google Classroom?
Use your Google Account* to signup for free at Screencast-O-Matic.
*students don’t need an account to use the tools
Publish video to your Classroom Folder on Google Drive and use Quick Share Button to Share to Classroom.
Create content using Screencast-O-Matic that connects with Google Classroom.
- Easily create your own video content with our intuitive screen recorder. Launch from the Google Chrome Extension!
- Record your screen, webcam, or both for the perfect recording.
- Add royalty free music and captions.
- Have your students create videos including using the Chromebook Screen Recorder App.
- Learn more on how to integrate Google Classroom using Screencast-O-Matic
Publish your video
- Upload directly to your Google Classroom Folder on Google Drive
- Publish to YouTube
- Publish to Screencast-O-Matic
Quick share to Google Classroom
- Share videos directly from Screencast-O-Matic.
- Use convenient quick share button to “Share to Classroom”
- Share to Classroom button also available with you video when hosted on Screencast-O-Matic
Start creating today!