Google Slides with Screencast-O-Matic
Bring your presentations to life with video! With Screencast-O-Matic, create engaging videos of your Google Slides presentations with ease.
How to use Screencast-O-Matic with Google Slides
Easily create engaging videos of your Google Slides presentations
- Save time and easily create videos of your presentations with narration.
- Control and adjust webcam picture-in-picture (PIP). Hide/show webcam at any point in your presentation.
- Use the video editor to perfect your presentation, adding post-production effects like music, zoom, transitions and green screen filter.
Quickly capture screenshots and add to your presentation
- Use our snipping tool to capture a window, full screen, or an area.
- Screenshots are automatically copied to your clipboard and can be pasted directly in Google Slides.
- Annotate your screenshots in the image editor by adding text, arrows, and highlights.
- Blur any sensitive information captured on your screen.
- Upload your images to content hosting to organize and share along with your videos.
Conveniently share video when you want, where you want.
- Upload and publish your Google Slides screen recordings on YouTube, Screencast-O-Matic, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Vimeo.
- Quickly share your videos on Facebook and Twitter.
- Grab a link, email, or embed your Google Slides video screen captures into your site.
- Download a copy of your video and share anywhere.
Start creating today!