Use Screencast-O-Matic with Google Slides
Bring your presentations to life with video. With Screencast-O-Matic, create engaging videos of your Google Slides presentations with ease.
How to use Screencast-O-Matic with Google Slides
Create a free Screencast-O-Matic account.
Open Google Slides and create an engaging video recording of your presentation.
Publish a video of your presentation and share.
Create engaging presentations with Screencast-O-Matic and Google Slides
- Save time and easily create videos of your presentations with narration.
- Use the video editor to perfect your presentation, adding post-production effects like music, zoom, transitions and green screen filter.
- Upload and share your presentation videos with ease.
Share video easily when you want, where you want.
- Upload and publish on Google Drive, YouTube, Screencast-O-Matic, Dropbox, or Vimeo.
- Quick share to Facebook and Twitter.
- Grab a link, email, or embed your presentation video into your site.
- Download a copy of your video and share anywhere.
Start creating today!