Microsoft PowerPoint with Screencast-O-Matic
Bring your ideas and presentations to life with video. Use Screencast-O-Matic to create engaging PowerPoint video from your slide deck.
How to use Screencast-O-Matic with PowerPoint
Create engaging PowerPoint video presentations with Screencast-O-Matic
- Save time and easily create videos of your presentations with your webcam and audio narration.
- Use PowerPoint notes as a video script.
- Control and adjust webcam picture-in-picture (PIP). Hide/show webcam at any point in your presentation.
- Use our video editing tools to perfect your presentation, adding effects like music, zoom, captions, and a green screen filter.
Turn your Powerpoint presentation into an engaging video with Stories!
- Save your PPT file as a PDF. Then, streamline video creation by importing it into Screencast-O-Matic with Stories.
- Drag and drop sections of your video for easy reordering.
- Add sections of webcam recording or picture-in-picture (PIP).
- Add music, record or import narration for each section.
- Integrated with a full video editor to perfect your presentation.
Quickly capture screenshots and enhance your PowerPoint
- Use our snipping tool to capture a window, full screen, or an area.
- Screenshots can be pasted directly in your slide presentation or added to your PowerPoint video in the video editor.
- Annotate your screenshots in the image editor by adding text, arrows, steps, and highlights to further explain an image.
Share video easily when you want, where you want.
- Upload and publish your PowerPoint screen recordings on YouTube, Screencast-O-Matic, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Vimeo.
- Quick share your videos on Facebook and Twitter.
- Grab a link, email, or embed your PowerPoint video screen captures into your site.
- Download a copy of your video and share it anywhere.
Start creating today!