Use Microsoft Powerpoint with Screencast-O-Matic
Bring your ideas and presentations to life with video. Use Screencast-O-Matic to create engaging video from Powerpoint slides.
How to use Screencast-O-Matic with Powerpoint
Create engaging presentations with Screencast-O-Matic and Powerpoint
- Save time and easily create videos of your presentations with your webcam and audio narration.
- Use Powerpoint notes as a video script.
- Control and adjust webcam picture-in-picture (PIP). Relocate and hide/show webcam at any point in your presentation.
- Use the video editor to perfect your presentation, adding post-production effects like music, zoom, captions and green screen filter.
Share video easily when you want, where you want.
- Upload and publish on YouTube, Screencast-O-Matic, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Vimeo.
- Quick share to Facebook and Twitter.
- Grab a link, email, or embed your presentation video into your site.
- Download a copy of your video and share anywhere.
Start creating today!